Hunter test is a new premium Testosterone booster that has some great new ingredients. Specifically designed for the over 40s this testosterone booster is the best on the market for the age range. Buy it direct from the Hunter Life Website – www.hunterlife.com
Where to Buy Hunter Test
As stated previously the only place to buy the Hunter Test product is direct from the manufacturer
Read on to find out the main ingredients, prices and shipping plus my final thoughts on Hunter Test.
The main ingredients of Hunter Test are what you would expect from any Testo booster, Hunter Test has a few more in it’s formula that we wouldn’t expect. The blend of Testo boosters and estrogen blockers not only boosts the male sex hormones, but blocks the female hormones that are associated with moobs.
- Vitamin D3 – a real workhorse of the Testosterone Booster family. No self respecting Testo supplement would be without it. As we produce more of our sex hormone when the sun comes out, you might see your hair grow longer, which is a sign that you are producing Testosterone with natural D3.
- D-Aspartic Acid – A favourite with body builders, D-AA is another staple of many supplements because of it’s properties linked with regulating the production of Testosterone
- Indole-3-Carbinol – This is one of the surprise ingredients of Hunter Test, used to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) which reduces the amount of Estrogen produced in the body
- Vitamin K2 – Where you have Vitamin D3 you usually find Vitamin K2, they work together to give you more of a boost and K2 stops any calcium deposits in arteries.
- Magnesium – Magnesium deficiency has been linked with issues around sleep and general well-being. It also helps to free up some of the T you produce that can be bound to other proteins (including SHBG) allowing the body to use more of the T produced
- Zinc – Helps with brain function and the production of T, also used by the prostrate and we don’t want any issues down there
- Asian Ginseng – Can reduce fatigue and increase sex drive, all I can say is bring it on!
- Ashwagandha – Can help fight symptoms of depression and anxiety, as well as increasing sperm count and overall fertility, this versatile ingredient also increases Testosterone so is an all round great addition to Hunter Test
- Boron Chelate – a natural estrogen blocker and Testosterone booster, with additional properties said to boost brain power, a winner whichever way you look at it.
|Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||5000 IU||1250|
|Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone 7)||150 mcg||188|
|Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng)(root)
(Standardized to 5% Ginsenosides)
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera)(root)
(Standardized to 1.5% Withanolides)
|Boron (as boron amino acid chelate)||10mg||**|
How to Take Hunter Test
The instructions state you should take 2 capsules 3 times per day. OK so that’s a bit of a bind to take that many tablets in a day, it’s more than I get from the Drs for many things.
But here’s the rub, if you want consistent and effective levels of Testosterone throughout the day you need to keep your levels up.
What the amount of tablets does give you is a really high does of the top Testo Boosters on the market so it is a balance between taking 2 tablets 3 times per day and having high Testo levels (with reduced Estrogen thrown in)
Hunter Test Options and Prices
As with the other Hunter product, here are three options, a single bottle, two bottles which currently has a deal on for free UK and USA delivery and an Ultimate Testosterone System of four bottles (3 + 1 free) and free delivery in the USA and UK.
Prices start at $75 / £55 / €60 / AU$100 for a single bottle so buying the Ultimate System of 3 + 1 free works out as a saving of 25% plus free delivery.
Hunter Test is manufactured in the USA and UK in facilities that are approved by the cGMP and FDA. This is the same with all of the Hunter Range and products from Roar Ambition.
The company offers a 90 day money back guarantee, but is it only available when you buy the Ultimate Testosterone System. I think that this is one of the main reasons why the products are only sold direct so that Roar Ambition can offer a 90-day money back guarantee. Check the terms for how you can claim because you will need to keep all of the bottles and send them back, just to prove you aren’t claiming and selling them on I guess.
There are different currency and shipping options to allow the products to be shipped worldwide and have fast and tracked shipping options from both the US and UK, where the distribution depots are located.
My Final Thoughts on Hunter Test
There is no getting away from the fact that this is a new product to the market and I have been lucky enough to get hold of one of the fist batches of the product. Does that make it a bad product? No because it has been formulated and sold by Roar Ambition, who already have one of the best Testosterone Boosters on the market, TestoFuel.
So why bring out another product? Well TestoFuel is a product aimed at the younger body builder who wants to get ripped and bulk up. Hunter Test is aimed at the older man who needs to increase Testo levels just to keep the muscle he has, or to give an extra boost of Testo when your levels are low.
As it’s natural you can find all of the ingredients in a supplement store, blend it yourself or eat more fresh ingredients included in this product. But to get the right amounts, and to not have to eat too much broccoli because who needs that in their life, I would recommend a natural testo booster like Hunter Test.
Would I buy it again? Absolutely. Even at the higher end of the price bracket it is worth the money for the ingredients and the power of the increased dose.