Hunter Focus the brain pill for the over 40s designed specifically to help you to focus your mind with this premium product. This product has been made in conjunction with the rest of the Hunter product range which includes Hunter Test – the premium Testosterone Booster and Hunter Burn – the premium fat burner. Like the others you can only buy this Hunter Focus product from the manufacturer on their webiste here www.roarambition.com
There are nine main ingredients in Hunter focus, which are designed to help with energy, focus and drive. This is a cognition product aimed at people who want to increase focus, but the ingredients can also help with general mood and in some cases anxiety.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom – Can stimulate the growth of cells in the brain  and help to protect against brain diseases that cause memory loss.
- Ashwagandha Extract – This herb has many medical properties, but is probably best known for it’s ability to help reduce stress and anxiety 
- Citicoline – Can help to boost focus and concentration for long periods of time, Citicoline can help to provide people with high levels of mental clarity. Also has anti-ageing properties.
- Passion Flower – Used in some cases to reduce anxiety and insomnia , this plant is used here to boost the levels of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain.
- Bacopa – Can help with attention and has been shown to reduce stress levels whilst also improving memory.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – An acetylated form of the amino acid L-Tyrosine which can help to reduce stress and anxiety whilst also increasing mood. It can also decrease mental fatigue.
- L-Theanine – Used in a number of supplements on this website including Hunter Burn, this Amino Acid can help to increase your mood and increase energy levels.
- Phosphatidylserine – Can help to improve and protect the nerves within your brain, helping to make you think faster with increased focus. Studies suggest that Phosphatidylserine can decrease with age so taking this can help to prevent memory loss with age.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract – Grown in the countries on the Mediterranean Sea, this bark is used to help improve blood flow within the brain and optimise cognition 
|Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredient||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceus)(mycelium)||500 mg||**|
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera)(root)
(Standardized to 1.5% Withanolides)
|Passion Flower 10:1 Extract (Passiflora incarnata)||250 mg||**|
|Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri)(leaf)
(Standardized to 20% Bacosides)
|Phosphatidylserine (from Sunflower Lecithin)||100 mg||**|
|Maritime Pine Bark Extract (Pinus pinaster)
(Standardized to 95% Proanthocyanidins)
|100 mg||**||** Daily Value Not Established
†Percent Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, Gelatin(capsule), Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Stearate.
Hunter Focus Options and Prices
There is a theme here because like the others, there are three options, a single bottle, two bottles which currently has a deal on for free UK and USA delivery and an Ultimate Cognition System of four bottles (3 + 1 free) and free delivery in the USA and UK.
Prices start at $75 / £55 / €60 / AU$100 for a single bottle so buying the Ultimate System of 3 + 1 free works out as a saving of 25% plus free delivery.
As with all of the Hunter Range and products from Roar Ambition, Hunter Focus is manufactured in the USA and UK in facilities that are approved by the cGMP and FDA.
The company offers a 90 day money back guarantee, but is it only available when you buy the Ultimate Cognition System. This is possibly one of the main reasons why the products are only sold direct so that Roar Ambition can offer a 90-day money back guarantee. Check the terms for how you can claim because you will need to keep all of the bottles and send them back, just to prove you aren’t claiming and selling them on I guess.
There are different currency and shipping options to allow the products to be shipped worldwide and have fast and tracked shipping options from both the US and UK, where the distribution depots are located.